Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Your Secrets Revealed! (Also Known As: Pretty Please Take Our Survey?)

No, we're not putting all your deepest, darkest secrets on parade. This survey has to do with our theme! Writing + secrets.

A year or so ago, I was talking with someone (I can't remember who right now, maybe it'll come to me later) about writing and how they get into the "groove" of starting up again where they left off. This person was like, oh I go back and read a few pages of what I wrote last so I can get right back in my world. Then I was like, AH NO WAY ME TOO.

But that got me thinking: how alike ARE writers? Do we have similar processes, or are we all different with how we approach things?

So that's how I came up with the first official Secret Life survey!

Here's a few things you should know:
  • It's completely anonymous. 
  • It consists of writing-related questions (they're really fun, I swear!) 
  • It doesn't take too long to fill out.
What will I do with this information?

I basically want to chart our answers to see how alike or different we really are. So in the near future there will be a post that has a ton of colorful graphs that gives these anonymous results. For instance, "40% of writers drink coffee when they write, 20% of us drink tea, etc."

We're not one of THOSE websites and can't pay you to take our survey, but we'd love you if you did. If you do fill it out, imagine us riding on unicorns whilst throwing glitter up in the air in celebration and giving you high fives. That's incentive enough, right?

But really. I hope you find this fun. :)


1 secret replies: