Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fun and Game of Secrets info

Hello everyone! So, I figured since there was no writing prompt on Monday, I'd go ahead and post one. There's something special about this one, though. It will be the inspiration for the setting in the Game of Secrets event we are doing over on The Mod Podge Bookshelf. Check this creep-tacular place out!


Spooky, right?

I'm not going to post a piece today because I'm already using this as inspiration for the GoS, BUT I'd love to see what this image inspires in you! Link us to your piece in the comments!

And here's some more awesome news about the GoS. Do you remember prizes being mentioned? Well that wasn't a joke. We're talking Amazon gift cards and some other super awesome stuff. So, make sure to tune in to the event to participate and WIN!

This could be you!

2 secret replies:

  1. Sweet! I was hoping for a prompt. :D Can't wait to see what you guys do!

    Here's mine: http://alexyuschik.blogspot.com/2013/03/prompt-lucky-and-we-know-it.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Alex! Love what you did with the prompt!!!

      Delete